- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons canned mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup low protein rice (dry)
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon Major Beef Seasoning
- In large pan, sauté onions and mushrooms in oil.
- In separate pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add rice to boiling water, lower heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Drain and rinse rice with warm water.
- Add rice and seasoning to cooked vegetables.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons water to rice if too sticky.
|Protein (g)||Leucine (mg)||PHE (mg)||Calories|
|Per serving (1/2 recipe)||0.7||33||22||449|